WED•DING [‘we-din] n. A marriage ceremony usually with its accompanying festivities.
Planning a wedding is an exciting time for every bride. We are here to help you bring your dream wedding to life and to create one-of-a-kind designs for this special occasion. Whether you are looking for a lavish custom design or a simple cost-saving piece we can help you get ready for your big day. Contact our bridal specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 440.286.4637
- Wedding Invitations: Invitations are the perfect way to set the tone for your wedding and reveal your wedding theme. The options are endless when it comes to invitations. We are sure to help you create the perfect invitation to complement your style. Choose from traditional invitations, modern designs and the popular pocket styles or let our designers help you make your invitations uniquely you.
- Engagement Announcements: Tell the world about your engagement with custom designed announcements that fit your style. Spread the word using postcards, magnets or personalize with photos. Our engagement announcements are printed on your choice of glossy or matte paper in a variety of colors and finishes.
- Save The Dates: You have locked in the wedding date; now share it with everyone! Be creative with your save the date cards by choosing a magnet that guests will never forget or a personalized card featuring your engagement photos.
- Programs: Wedding programs inform your guests who each person is in your wedding party, the order of the ceremony and any other vital information. Your programs should compliment your wedding invitations and follow the theme of your wedding. Our wedding programs are printed on your choice of glossy or matte paper in a variety of colors and can be accessorized to fit your style.
- Menus: Your guests will certainly appreciate the wedding menu; everyone loves to know what they will be eating! The style of the design and wording on your menus should be similar to the style of your other wedding stationary and theme to tie it all together.
- Place Cards: Wedding place cards are just as important as wedding menus or programs. Remember the complicated seating chart that you and your fiancé poured over for hours? Your place cards tell your guests where to sit according to that chart. Be sure to order your wedding place cards in a color that matches or compliments your other wedding stationary.
- Thank You Notes: So the big day is done and now it is time to show your appreciation for everyone’s effort in making your wedding amazing. Why not send an equally extraordinary token of your appreciation. Our thank you cards not only allow you to express your gratitude, but their gorgeous designs and luxurious cardstock make them a memento that those closest to you will surely cherish.